Hannibal Season 1 Episode 8 – HNR Review
On this episode of Horror News Radio:
- The Grue-Crew review… HANNIBAL (2013) Season 1 Episode 8 – Fromage.
This is HORROR NEWS RADIO, the official GRUESOME MAGAZINE podcast. Back with Doc Rotten once again are the scariest, goriest, bloodiest co-hosts on the ‘Net.
- Dave Dreher, the lead news writer at Gruesome Magazine.
- Award-winning filmmaker Christopher G. Moore.
- Podcasting Rock Star & International Cosplay Queen, Vanessa Thompson.
FEATURE REVIEW: HANNIBAL (2013)
Season 1 Episode 8 – FROMAGE
A totem pole of human bodies ranging from freshly killed to decades old are found on a beach and while Graham is investigating the crime scene, he suddenly finds himself in Lecter’s office, three and a half hours away, with no recollection of how he got there. Lecter theorizes that Graham’s mind is trying to escape from having to investigate such brutal murders.IMDb
- Director: Guillermo Navarro
- Writer: Jesse Alexander, Bryan Fuller
- Creators: Bryan Fuller, based on characters from the book Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
- Cast: Hugh Dancy, Mads Mikkelsen, Laurence Fishburne, Caroline Dhavernas, Hettienne Park, Scott Thompson, Aaron Abrams
- New Cast: Gillian Anderson, Dan Fogler, Demore Barnes, Ellen Greene
- Facebook Group:
- Vanessa, Facebook:
- Vanessa, Instagram:
- Christopher, Instagram:
- Christopher, Facebook:
- Doc, Facebook:
- Dave, Facebook:
- Rocky Gray, HNR Theme Song: